Student Summer 2020 Information
1. On-campus MidWeek resumes June 17 at 6:15pm in the fellowship hall. We will be using the same protocols as Sunday morning and encouraging the students to social distance.
2. Sunday worship is scheduled for 9:00 and 11:00 in the sanctuary and fellowship hall during June and July. Please register at greenhillchurch.com to reserve a spot in one of those services.
3. There are no Sunday LifeGroups scheduled for June and July. LifeGroups are encouraged to meet during the week in person or on Zoom. If you are a student 6th-12th grade and would like to connect to a LifeGroup, email Casey Colter, our Next Gen Pastor at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Student MidWeek schedule for the summer:
- June 17 - Students Worship - 6:15-7:30 in the fellowship hall and online (on Instagram and Youtube)
- June 24 - Students Worship - 6:15-7:30 in the fellowship hall and online (on Instagram and Youtube)
- July 1 - No Activities
- July 8 - MidWeek Summer - outdoor activity/fellowship 6:15-7:30
- July 15 - Midweek Summer - outdoor activity/fellowship 6:15-7:30
- July 22 - MidWeek Summer - outdoor activity/fellowship 6:15-7:30
- July 29 - Summer Camp Alternative
5. We are planning a summer camp alternative for July 26-29 from 6:00-9:30 pm at GHC. Other area churches are joining us for this event. Please mark your calendars for these nights.
6. Stay informed: Text 81010 to @ccolter, connect with @greenhillstudents on Instagram, or email email@example.com to be added to the student weekly e-newsletter.
Questions? Email Next Gen Pastor Casey Colter at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are Student LifeGroups? Students 6th-12th Grades are age and gender separated. In these Groups students and adult leaders dive into God’s Word and bring application to everyday life. While we are not currently meeting on campus on Sunday mornings for LifeGroups, students are still connecting with their group via Zoom and sometimes outdoor gatherings.
What curriculum is used in Student LifeGroups? Currently, our student ministry is using the The Gospel Project curriculum published by LifeWay Christian Resources. This curriculum, written specifically for students, walks through books of the Bible and brings application to everyday life.
Students may contact Next Gen Pastor Casey Colter at email@example.com to get connected to a LifeGroup.
MidWeek Student Worship
MidWeek is a service geared specifically for students in grades 6-12. Students have fellowship time, are a part of student-led worship, hear a relevant message from God’ Word, and end the evening by dialoging in an age-separated small group with a student ministry volunteer.
MidWeek Student Worship takes place every Wednesday night from 6:00-7:30pm in the Fellowship Hall.
Parents and Guardians
Are you a parent of a student (6th-12th grade) and interested in signing up for a weekly student ministry e-newsletter? This e-newsletter will come straight to your email box and have the latest information about Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, events, and more!
Email NextGen Pastor Casey Colter here for more information and to sign up for email updates.